Wheel face & Barrels £99
Wheel sealant is an ultra-durable coating which can be used on painted, powder coated, bare metal aluminium and stainless finishes. Once applied, the coating becomes the active layer on top of the wheels surface, protecting them from dirt, brake dust contaminants & even scratches.
With a resistance to heat up to 350 degrees, it makes it ideal for protecting precious vehicle components for engine, brakes, wheels & suspension.
Durable for a minimum of 2 years on a full application (two coats), wheels become effortless to clean & maintain.
Safe to be used on the following finishes:
- – Bare Metal (alloy, copper, steel, stainless, titanium)
- – Painted finishes
- – Powder coated finishes
- – Anodized finishes
- – Gloss, matt & satin finishes
- – Maximum scratch protection
- – Super-hydrophobic
- – Makes surface easier to maintain
- – Higher active content
Durability & Scratch Resistance:
- – True 9H hardness
- – Resists heat up to 350 degrees
- – Durable for a minimum of 2 years
- – Can be topped with Oracle
- – More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- – High